Comments Ahoy!



After 2 years, I have finally been able to sort my blog template out, which now means that you can leave a comment on one of my posts should you decide to. You might also note there's a new bit of navigation in the top right - should it start looking shit please feel free to drop me a line.

It's taken me all bloody day to get this done, as basic as my CSS skills are. To help me through the day, I've listened to:

- Midnight Boom by the Kills
- Benga's new album
- Twenty One by Mystery Jets
- The new Raconteurs record

Here's something from the Mystery Jets anyway.

MP3 Mystery Jets - Flakes

4 Responses to “Comments Ahoy!”

  1. # Blogger Kev

    Hooray for using your bank holiday productively ... I just lay around when I should have been building someone's new site. D'oh  

  2. # Blogger jonthebeef

    My initial plan was to sit around all day watching movies, but at 11am I decided to check one thing out, which led to me spending the rest of the day fixing the whole thing.

    I did reward myself with a viewing of 'Jumper' before bed, but it was utter dogshit. Never mind eh?  

  3. # Blogger James

    Comments! Nice one! Now I don't have to wait to see you in person to harangue you about something you've posted.  

  4. # Blogger jonthebeef

    Ah yes, comments indeed. I've still a little work to do on the layout, but at least they're there non?

    You can harangue me all you fucking like Morty. Ha HA!  

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.