Doing it better



The picture you're seeing above is the view from the room I stayed in on Thursday night. Let me explain. The company I work for have been in operation for 10 years, so as a special treat, they decided to take us all away to a fancy hotel in the country. There was some nice food, a games room, rolling countryside and a disco. All good.

I managed to acquire a rather decent hangover come yesterday morning, and all I really wanted was to listen to Glass Candy. It was bouncing round my head all the way home. Here's a couple of bits from the Italians Do it Better stable. Go and sit in the sun and enjoy them.

MP3 Rubies feat. Feist - I Feel Electric (Tiedye Remix)

MP3 Glass Candy - Rolling down the hills

0 Responses to “Doing it better”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.