Golden Tickets.



Web event entrepreneurs Carsonified are running a competition which expires at midnight where blog posts with 25 or more comments are entered into a draw to win a ticket to all of their events for the next 12 months. It's a prize I'd like a shot at winning, so if you would be so kind to leave a little message in the comments, I might be in with a chance of having all my webby dreams come true. Pleeeeeease???

MP3 The Golden Filter - Solid Gold

MP3 TV on the Radio - Golden Age

30 Responses to “Golden Tickets.”

  1. # Blogger SnapSnapScribble

    Nothing like a bit of unscrupulous begging to inspire a comment eh?  

  2. # Blogger Martin

    Black Country Grammar is a great blog and Ryan Carson wears nice hats - it's a match made in heaven!  

  3. # Blogger mad2livemad2talk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN3kC_4xURA

    beggin yooooooooouuuuu ooo ooo ooo!  

  4. # Blogger JonClaude

    Go Grammar!  

  5. # Blogger FlavourSmash

    Nice one Beeefy, go get carsonified.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    My name is Joethedough, and I improved this message.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    WOW isnt this blog fucking great? ? ?  

  8. # Blogger Mel Kirk

    Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! x  

  9. # Blogger Unknown

    Good luck, etc.  

  10. # Blogger Unknown

    Good luck!  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice one  

  12. # Blogger ReallyAnnoyed

    Going well so far! :)  

  13. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Dad is that you?  

  14. # Blogger Unknown

    Many hands make light work  

  15. # Blogger Peter

    Happy to help.  

  16. # Blogger Unknown

    Go Beefy Go!!!!! xx  

  17. # Blogger Miss Cay

    I am Miss Cay and I give this post THREE THUMBS UP. Yes, that is how good it is.  

  18. # Anonymous Anonymous

    blah blah blah blah  

  19. # Blogger simon

    go mr Beef  

  20. # Blogger Jon Beaumont

    Good luck Jon.

    Btw, this is a blog you might like: http://acidted.blogspot.com/  

  21. # Blogger PeteC

    Do we get to share the tickets if you win?  

  22. # Blogger NORTHERNIGHTS

    You rule. 25!  

  23. # Blogger jonthebeef

    Thanks to all of you for your help. Fingers crossed I win!

    Cheers

    Jon  

  24. # Blogger The Hoff

    Fashionably late...  

  25. # Blogger Mike

    Good luck mate  

  26. # Blogger Unknown

    great tunes, solid gold is going into my 'getting ready to go out' playlist right now! x  

  27. # Blogger Kev

    Best of luck ...  

  28. # Blogger Unknown

    Best music blog on the net.

    Good luck!  

  29. # Blogger James

    I'm not even going to leave a comment. So there! Oh...  

  30. # Blogger Dev

    Erm, midnight in which time zone? Am I too late...?  

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.