Golden Tickets.



Web event entrepreneurs Carsonified are running a competition which expires at midnight where blog posts with 25 or more comments are entered into a draw to win a ticket to all of their events for the next 12 months. It's a prize I'd like a shot at winning, so if you would be so kind to leave a little message in the comments, I might be in with a chance of having all my webby dreams come true. Pleeeeeease???

MP3 The Golden Filter - Solid Gold

MP3 TV on the Radio - Golden Age

30 Responses to “Golden Tickets.”

  1. # Blogger SnapSnapScribble

    Nothing like a bit of unscrupulous begging to inspire a comment eh?  

  2. # Blogger Martin

    Black Country Grammar is a great blog and Ryan Carson wears nice hats - it's a match made in heaven!  

  3. # Blogger mad2livemad2talk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN3kC_4xURA

    beggin yooooooooouuuuu ooo ooo ooo!  

  4. # Blogger JonClaude

    Go Grammar!  

  5. # Blogger FlavourSmash

    Nice one Beeefy, go get carsonified.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    My name is Joethedough, and I improved this message.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    WOW isnt this blog fucking great? ? ?  

  8. # Blogger Mel Kirk

    Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! x  

  9. # Blogger Unknown

    Good luck, etc.  

  10. # Blogger Unknown

    Good luck!  

  11. # Blogger Unknown

    Nice one  

  12. # Blogger ReallyAnnoyed

    Going well so far! :)  

  13. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Dad is that you?  

  14. # Blogger Unknown

    Many hands make light work  

  15. # Blogger Peter

    Happy to help.  

  16. # Blogger Unknown

    Go Beefy Go!!!!! xx  

  17. # Blogger Miss Cay

    I am Miss Cay and I give this post THREE THUMBS UP. Yes, that is how good it is.  

  18. # Anonymous Anonymous

    blah blah blah blah  

  19. # Blogger simon

    go mr Beef  

  20. # Blogger Jon Beaumont

    Good luck Jon.

    Btw, this is a blog you might like: http://acidted.blogspot.com/  

  21. # Blogger PeteC

    Do we get to share the tickets if you win?  

  22. # Blogger NORTHERNIGHTS

    You rule. 25!  

  23. # Blogger jonthebeef

    Thanks to all of you for your help. Fingers crossed I win!

    Cheers

    Jon  

  24. # Blogger The Hoff

    Fashionably late...  

  25. # Blogger Mike

    Good luck mate  

  26. # Blogger Unknown

    great tunes, solid gold is going into my 'getting ready to go out' playlist right now! x  

  27. # Blogger Kev

    Best of luck ...  

  28. # Blogger Unknown

    Best music blog on the net.

    Good luck!  

  29. # Blogger James

    I'm not even going to leave a comment. So there! Oh...  

  30. # Blogger Dev

    Erm, midnight in which time zone? Am I too late...?  

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom



Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      Subscribe in Rojo
        Add black country grammar to Newsburst from CNET News.com
          Add to Google
              Add to My AOL
                Subscribe in FeedLounge
                  Add to netvibes
                    Subscribe in Bloglines
                      Add black country grammar to ODEO
                        Subscribe in podnova
                          British Blog Directory.
                            Google PageRank Checker Tool
                                dotdashcreate.com Submit your Blogs!

Subscribe by Email!!

    Enter your email address below, and get sent an update whenever something new gets posted. Easy.

Get in Touch.

    Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

Shoutbox

    Send me your track

BlogRoll

    follow me on Twitter

    Previous posts

    Archives

    A Little Black Country Grammar

      Ahr - Yes
      Ar bin - I am
      Bostin - Terrific
      Geaus - Give me
      Gob - Mouth
      Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
      Quoit - Exactly, entirely
      Or roit? - Are you well?
      Trarabit - See you again soon
      More?? Here.
    Who links to me?


    Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
    "jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.