Before I begin.



Right, it's that time of year when I begin to write up my favourite bits of the year. In year one, I intended to do a top 100 of everything I liked, which I couldn't be arsed to do in the end. Last year, I successfully rounded up my top 10 albums, only to mislabel the entire series as "Best of '08" when really it was "Best of '07" - something I only discovered last week when site traffic peaked from people looking for a best of list. Bearing in mind my last two attempts, one can only hope that third time equals lucky, and that my round up of the years great and good will be done on time and in the fashion that only the best deserve. Here's a festive number to whet the appetite.

MP3 The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping

0 Responses to “Before I begin.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.