"What the fuck did I do?"



About 12 weeks ago, I found myself caving into peer pressure, and sitting down with Season One of 'the Wire'. The first couple of episodes were a little slow, but after that point I was absolutely hooked. I've borrowed boxsets from various friends, and last night, I watched the final episode. It's a little sad, as watching 'the Wire' had turned into a real comfort for me, something I could watch when I wanted some time to myself, and be surprised and entertained at every turn. If you've not seen it yet, it's honestly worth the time. There's a pretty decent soundtrack to the series out too.

MP3 Paul Weller - I Walk on Guilded Splinters

MP3 Diplo - Must be a devil

2 Responses to “"What the fuck did I do?"”

  1. # Blogger Dell

    dude, the SAME thing happened to me in late August... I had never watched any of the wire, but i borrowed all 5 seasons from someone and watched them all in a span of 2-3 weeks.... I was hooked.

    Season 2 kinda sucked... but i loved it as a whole...

    One of my favorite moments was when McNulty sat down with FBI profilers of the seerial killer... and they described McNulty to a Tee.... he looked so uncomfortable  

  2. # Blogger ARM 18

    the show is mos definitely addictive like mobb deep over q-tip beats. I am trying to stretch out the enjoyment over several months but I have to be careful b/c we sometimes inhale like 3 episodes at a time.  

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.