BangBangBang



I know my coverage about these guys is somewhat late after all the hullabaloo a couple of months ago. Even though I'm a Music Blogger who's supposed to know everything there is to know about what's new and cool I can't keep on top of it all the time. Anyway, I have finally heard the Ratatat album, and I'm rather impressed with the whole thing. I'm not sure if it's because I ignored all the previous hype and discovered the band on my own terms, or whether it's because they're genuinely ace, but the discovery made my Friday night a little better. So, if you've been locked in a box for the last 2 months, or don't read blogs at all to keep you in the know, then check out the track below. If however you already are versed in all things Ratatat or have a blog that's already covered them then feel free to slag me off to your mates down the pub.

MP3 Ratatat - Gettysburg

0 Responses to “BangBangBang”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.