New Friend Requests!



As popular as it is, MySpazz can be rather annoying. Aside from the multitude of event invitations I receive on a daily basis, I also seem to have become a magnet for shit bands. There's so many of the kicking around on MySpazz it's untrue, and that's why it makes a real pleasent change when someone interesting requests me to be their friend. Take The God Damn Doo Wop Band for instance. They obviously know I've a thing for bands with stupidly long nonsensical names, so I accepted thier plea to be my pal. It turns out that they're quite good, in a sort of Pipettes sans hand-jive kind of way. Check them out.

MP3 The God Damn Doo Wop Band - Talk Too Much

0 Responses to “New Friend Requests!”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.