Bite the Hand



Is Bang Bang Chicken better than music? Well last night I put it to the test. My mate Paul invited me to a showcase for someone I can only bill as the "Scottish James Blunt" at the swanky Lowry hotel. It was quite cool. We were led up to the Penthouse suite which had a free bar and stage area set up. We then proceeded to drink our bodyweight in Peroni while scoffing oriental canapes served on china spoons. So yeah, the Bang Bang Chicken was better than the music on offer. Never mind.

MP3 Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds (DFA Remix)

MP3 David Holmes - My Mate Paul

0 Responses to “Bite the Hand”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.