It's not the Halle



MySpace has a lot to answer for, especially when you go on a midnight drunken recruitment exercise. I've done that a lot, and it's only when the helpful little bulletins appear in the bottom left of my homepage that I actually get to see some of the fruit of my pissed up labour. The Manchester Orchestra are a happy product of that process. I must have been attracted by the name, because I don't recall having listened to them at the time. They sound a bit like Death Cab and Sparklehorse, and to boost the Manchester connection further "Play it Again Sam" sounds a bit like Liam Frost!

Check out their MySpazz anyway and be their friends.

0 Responses to “It's not the Halle”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.