Decorations.



I posted the other day about Shakiras debatable subject matter in her recent single. I now find the Columbian weirdo has managed to get herself to the top of the UK charts ahead of another popular strange bird, ol' Nelly Retardo. Now, I've no problems with chicks doing the 7 day thing once a month, but does Shaikra really need to preach it's worth to the general populace? At the end of the day, the number one record is announced around 7pm, which is the roughly the time of day your average family sits down to Sunday tea. "Ooh I'm on tonight, My hips don't lie, Yadda Yadda Yadda". I take it that means I'm not getting laid. Oh well.

MP3 Shakira - Hips Don't Lie Feat. Wyclef "Cocksuckingmongface" John (He who had a top selling hit with fucking Tom Jones. Yes, THAT fucking Tom Jones. The Cunt with the dodgy goatee and chest wig.)

MP3 Nelly Retardo - Maneater

0 Responses to “Decorations.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.