T in the Park: I'm Back.



This weekend was hard work. I've got sore legs, a sore back and I'm bloody knackered. If you've not read previous posts, yes, I went to a festival - T in the Park to be exact. Don't let my opening statement fool you however, I did have a great time! I saw loads of bands, and took loads of pictures which I'll be entertaining you all with over the next week. To kick things off, here's a tune I heard over the weekend which is fucking great.

MP3 Cazals - Poor Innocent Boys

0 Responses to “T in the Park: I'm Back.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.