Revenge.



Been a while hasn't it?? Nearly a full month in fact. I thought my blogging mojo had completely disappeared, then after tidying my desk, I found it hiding underneath a pile of CD's. It was a little hungry, yet after a little stroking it reattached itself to my soul and now I feel I can string a series of words together to make a coherent sentance. Or something like that anyway.

There's lots of changes going on in my life at the moment which I will slowly drip feed to you all over the coming months. I have started a new job in London, which means at some point I'll be moving back down there. I'm yet to decide which point, though all I can say at the moment is the the travelling is killing me.

During my month off, I've not stopped listening to music though. Here's something you should all like. Back soon.

MP3 Archie Bronson Outfit - Dead Funny (Dusty Cabinets Remix)

0 Responses to “Revenge.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.