Fuck themes.



This is the deal. I come up with an idea - "Let's put a theme on the blog" - complete 2 posts, lose inspiration, and then get so scared at the fact I've not posted that I bury my head in the sand and pretend that I don't have a blog. What have I learned here? That's right, no more fucking themes - they're way too creative writing evening course anyway.

I'm rediscovering a love of house and techno and all things cosmic. Feel the love too baby.

MP3 Akufen - Deck the House

0 Responses to “Fuck themes.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.