"You melted all the clouds in the sky"



Oh wow. I'm having trouble forming a sentence which can accurately describe how damn much I love this tune. It's my favourite track of the year so far and will take some shifting. It's the new Juan Maclean single, featuring Nancy Whang from LCD Soundsystem, and it's the best Goddammed house joint I've heard in years. It's out now on DFA Records, so if you want at least one track to get the girls shaking while you're playing a sun-kissed terrace somewhere warm and nice, this has got to be it.

BTW: I'm giving you a remix because I want you all to buy the original.

MP3 The Juan Maclean - Happy House (Lee Douglas Remix)

PS - Some reckon it sounds like this. It does, but I don't care. In fact, they're both ace, so we're twice better off IMO.

MP3 Dubtribe Sound System - Do it now

0 Responses to “"You melted all the clouds in the sky"”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.