Summer in the Park



It's Summer in the Park this weekend at Platt Fields in Fallowfield, and it should prove to be a lovely two days of fine food and music if the weather holds. Me and James from Yer Mam! will be manning the decks between 4pm and 6pm on Saturday in the Odd Tent, and I'll be with Shoplifters in the same place from 8pm till 10 on Sunday. Rock on.

MP3 The Cock N' Bull Kid - On my Own

0 Responses to “Summer in the Park”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.