I just want you to know.



Today is day two of the inaugural Summer in the Park festival at Platt Fields in Manchester, and following on from my appearance with Yer Mam! yesterday, it's the turn of Shoplifters to rock the Odd tent from 8pm. Come down and buy us a glass of wine if you're in that neck of the woods.

I heard this on the Hits earlier, and while I don't watch the channel religiously, it's good to watch while the adverts are on other channels. Enjoy the tune anyway.

MP3 Snoop Dogg - Beautiful (Feat Pharrell and Uncle Charlie)

0 Responses to “I just want you to know.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.