Blondes.



Not at my best today, loads of different things going on at the moment. Sleep isn't coming too easy either, but that'll pass. Been listening to Nada Surf's 2002 album "Let Go" today which was only brought to my attention a few weeks ago when planning my latest venture. I never really thought that the band would be my kind of thing, but the album is a really pleasant slice of alternative rock. Fans of the genre should give it a go, if they're not already as late to the party as me of course.

MP3 Nada Surf - Blonde on Blonde

0 Responses to “Blondes.”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.