Miserablism



Probably not a medical term, but jeez these next 2 bands could do with brightening up. Both come from the Joy Division school of angular guitars and high bass, and at times sound remarkably alike. Yes, I am talking about Interpol and Editors. And no, I'm actually a big fan of both. So there.

MP3 Interpol - Stella was a Diver and She Was Always Down

MP3 Editors - Bullets

PS - Go to Google, type Miserable in the search box and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky". Damn funny, and I discovered that myself too!

0 Responses to “Miserablism”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.