Pet Hates/Sounds



There's always things in peoples lives that they hate for reasons only known to them. Me, I can't stand moving house. Call me lazy, but the thought of spending good time (when I could be doing other stuff) looking around grotty shitholes by some jumped up spotty asshole and then actually moving doesn't turn me on in the slightest. You can therefore imagine my horror yesterday morning when the builders moved in to demolish a building literally 5 metres from my flat. This has forced me to call time on my humble city centre studio and seek accommodation elsewhere. Bummer. I hate moving.

Rant over.

MP3 The Beach Boys - Wouldn't it Be Nice

0 Responses to “Pet Hates/Sounds”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.