Work Work Work



Work work work. It's absolutely impossible to put into words how much my current job does my fucking head in. I spend 37.5 hours a week devoting my time to an employer that neither respects or values what I have achieved in the last 3 years. Grrr.

OK, rant over, but boy does this place do my head in. At least I console myself with the fact it's HV tonight and the quite brilliant You Say Party We Say Die are playing, along with Tapes N Tapes and Metronomy. If you fancy coming along with reduced entry, print off the above flyer and I'll see you there.

MP3 Hollertronix - Snoop Dogg Vs The Cure

0 Responses to “Work Work Work”

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom

Get in Touch.

Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives

A Little Black Country Grammar

Ahr - Yes
Ar bin - I am
Bostin - Terrific
Geaus - Give me
Gob - Mouth
Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
Quoit - Exactly, entirely
Or roit? - Are you well?
Trarabit - See you again soon
More?? Here.



Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
"jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.