Live Fast Die Party



While the whole world seems to be going chicken-oriental for MGMT, DJ's have bemoaned the lack of remixes kicking around that can be slotted into a set for the more discerning of indie-electro dancefloors. Which is where Tronik Youth has come to our aid, with a canny unofficial rework of 'Time to Pretend', which, as be puts: "Because there are no remixes, I wanted a version I could play out, so I just chopped up the original and added a few beats".

Check out his new single 'Laugh/Cry/Live/Die' on promo this week or when it's officially released on June 2nd on Backyard.

MP3 MGMT - Time to Pretend (Tronik Youth SHR edit) / ZShare

6 Responses to “Live Fast Die Party”

  1. # Blogger Up&Atom

    whereabouts is the link? doesnae seem to be clickable...  

  2. # Blogger jonthebeef

    That's weird, it works fine if you're on the homepage. I'll have a look into that.

    If anyone else has a problem, go to www.blackcountrygrammar.co.uk and you can download from there for the time it's up.  

  3. # Blogger jonthebeef

    The plot thickens. You can click the link in IE7 on this page, but not in Firefox or Safari. Now, I'm not gonna say "only view my blog in IE", because that would be rubbish. It is however going to take me some time to fix. Sorry about this.  

  4. # Blogger FlavourSmash

    Juicy tune, and a well needed mix, it's not quite good enough though, entirely dude to the fact it's just a chop and shop.  

  5. # Blogger DOWN ON THE TOWN

    What a shit remix. The cuts and loops are totally misplaced and awkward. I would throw up if I heard this out.  

  6. # Blogger jonthebeef

    Fair enough! We're all entitled to an opinion!  

Post a Comment

Music posted up here is for evaluation only, and only online for a limited time. If you're an artist, band or label that would like something removed, please get in touch. Otherwise, enjoy the blog!

About me

  • I'm jonthebeef
  • From Manchester, North West, United Kingdom



Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      Subscribe in Rojo
        Add black country grammar to Newsburst from CNET News.com
          Add to Google
              Add to My AOL
                Subscribe in FeedLounge
                  Add to netvibes
                    Subscribe in Bloglines
                      Add black country grammar to ODEO
                        Subscribe in podnova
                          British Blog Directory.
                            Google PageRank Checker Tool
                                dotdashcreate.com Submit your Blogs!

Subscribe by Email!!

    Enter your email address below, and get sent an update whenever something new gets posted. Easy.

Get in Touch.

    Would you like me to come and play your night, or have something for me to listen to? Drop me a line here. If you've missed out on any music because of the seven day rule, email and if it's possible I'll email it to you.

Shoutbox

    Send me your track

BlogRoll

    follow me on Twitter

    Previous posts

    Archives

    A Little Black Country Grammar

      Ahr - Yes
      Ar bin - I am
      Bostin - Terrific
      Geaus - Give me
      Gob - Mouth
      Kipper Tie - Cup of Tea
      Quoit - Exactly, entirely
      Or roit? - Are you well?
      Trarabit - See you again soon
      More?? Here.
    Who links to me?


    Hey! Any music I post links to here is to help promote the artists! If you want me to take it down, please send a nice, polite email to
    "jon at black country grammar dot co dot uk" and it'll be done. Ta.